We, the Oxford Sandy and Black Pig Group (OSBPG) is an organisation that inspires, educates and enthuses individuals about our breed. With your help we will continue to raise the profile of our beautiful rare breed and we wish to take you along our journey together.
Entitles you access to the following:
- Oxford Sandy and Black Pig Group facebook page
- Attending FREE workshops
- Attend our Annual OSBPG Show and Sale
- Access to various links on our website such as:
- Attend an OSBPG Regional meeting with an opportunity to meet other OSB enthusiasts.
Our facebook group is a daily newsletter, full of advice, comments and experiences with knowledge shared by leading pig association experts. Our website is full of information discussing pig diseases and ailments, the history of the breed, calculating your pigs DW and LW, various Apps for android and Iphone and our famous OSB Shop. Check out our video Gallery and find out who is your OSBPG Regional Officer/s.
Our Promise to the breed
- Inspire, educate and enthuse.
- Give recognition of our breed as a meat pig through butchers, restauranteurs, and producers.
- To raise the profile of our breed, create awareness and recognition of our breed.
- Encourage correct breeding
Up holdthe breed conformation and endorse inspections where necessary
- Encourage the pedigree registration with the BPA
- Individual – £10
- Couples – £16
- All membership types allow for children aged 17 and under to be included in events etc for free.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- All membership applications are screened, a completed application form does not automatically guarantee membership. Membership is at the discretion of the committee, any unsuccessful applications will receive a full refund of membership cost.
- All Membership fees are paid into the OSBPG fund.
- Members are expected to maintain
a politeconduct on social media activities on the facebook groups.
- There is no obligation to attend ANY or EVERY event.
- Members are expected to notify the committee of any changes in contact details etc.
- Members have the right to raise any concerns about other members conduct etc to the committee.
- All Members are required to agree to these terms and condition during the application process.
- The committee retains the right to cancel a membership at any time without notice.
How Do i Apply?
- Complete the application form
- Make your payment via our shop
- We will be in touch within 7 days of cleared payment